Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is T. Harv Eker The Real Deal?

T Harv Eker

T. Harv Eker with his millionaire status marks him out as someone who has overhauled thousands of peoples’ lives.  But surely the teachings he reveals in his Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar couldn’t change my life could they?  Thankfully I was proved wrong.

I’m glad I went to the seminar because I found out exactly how T Harv Eker thinks, and how he has shown people how to transform their lives.  Peak Potentials Training actually does live up to the incredible amount of hype it receives in advance.  You’ll be missing a trick if you don’t actually make the effort to go.

“Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”, T Harv Eker’s book on the same subject, gives you a lot of the knowledge you need, but it doesn’t beat attending the seminar.  Harv shares everything he knows with enthusiasm and real passion.

So what did I learn?  I learned that you don’t go on the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar without having your entire life blown apart and then put back together again.  But more than that, I learned that it’s your mind that shapes your future.

If you aren’t prepared to change what you’re doing now, then T Harv Eker’s methods won’t be for you.  He doesn’t leave anything out when it comes to creating a new money blueprint for yourself, so you’d better be ready for it.

Harv Eker delivers a comprehensive, pro-active and in depth presentation that wins on all counts.  But he doesn’t just stand there and deliver a speech – this is a two sided, interactive experience that had me realise just why I hadn’t made any real money up until that stage in my life.  The only thing he doesn’t cover is one to one tuition – but then he’d probably be fully booked up for the rest of his life if he did.

Peak Potentials Training certainly does work for those people who go with an open mind, so make sure you go with one.  The experience of hearing T Harv Eker revealing the reasons why no one in the room was earning what they wanted to be earning was awesome.  I don’t think about my income the same way I used to.

To get the best out of this Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar you need to pay attention to what Harv tells you. You really can earn whatever you want to and T Harv Eker will help you make that a reality.

You should certainly read “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”, but it doesn’t compare to the seminar.  There’s a lot you don’t know about money and he’ll tell you everything here.  What you think is a good income might not be enough once you’ve been!

T Harv has single handedly tapped into the money blueprint that we all hold within us.  Thanks to him I am now earning more than I have before – but there is still a long way to go as I am still growing into my brand new blueprint!  And to think, I could have been stuck with my old limiting blueprint for life – but not any more.

No comments: