Thursday, December 27, 2012

Team Build And Benefactoring Very Limited Time Placement

iWOWWE- Team Build
Very Limited Time Placement


An update from my upline:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and wishing you a Happy Boxing Day as well!

The Benefactoring project is looking very good!  Again no guarantees or promises but we have a excellent upline who is also a good friend and he will be flying out to help to ensure as best he can that our team is placed within the first 2500!  We are anticipating that they will begin loaded the matrix on Friday!

Do NOT Wait for Friday as I would like to have the final updated list finished and off to those who will be inputting the info

Now is the time to get busy!  If you have not joined the list as yet don't delay any further!  If you have joined and have not invited others, NOW is the time.  If you have joined and invited others, NOW is the time to invite some more!

DO NOT WAIT!  If you wait to get placed before you begin to share it will be too late for those you share with to have a chance of also getting benefactored in on this time around.  There may be another round or two of benefactoring but I cannot say for sure, so now is the time to get busy!

Remember, I am doing a Team Build here, so I am placing them left to right in the next open position as best I can.  Now this is on my list, I am not one of the people inputting the information.

Their is no link for you to request right now.

So here is what is needed from you: (You can dummy the SS# and the DOB if you like and fix it once you get a backoffice but don't leave it blank as it is just more work for me!)
Email jaquonej@yahoo.com the following:
Name:
Address:
Phone:
email:
SS# or EIN:
Date of Birth:

Please do not send duplicate request!  This just makes it harder for those of us gathering the information and inputting them in!  Also we do not want to frustrate those inputting in the info having to deal with duplicates.  That will definitely not do us any good.  If you send your info.  I have placed it in the first open position.

Again, don't wait.  If you got people you want to help NOW is the time to get them in.  It is not a lot of work on your part or no expense.  The work is being done by myself and the other leaders that are gathering all the info and later those inputting the data.

No comments: