Thursday, October 23, 2008

Millionaire Mind Intensive : Want To Know The Truth?

I was so excited about the principles I learned in the 'Secrets of the Millionaire Mind' that I immediately signed up for the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar. I did have doubts - I'd already read the book. Did I need to give up an entire weekend to hear the same principles all over again? But the book was so wonderful that I decided to give it a go.

"Must I do a bunch of hokey exercises to prove I get the point?  Do I honestly have to jump through all the hoops to prove that I'm serious about making money?"

T. Harv Eker showed me the truth: yes, I needed to do all of that! And I'm happy to say that not only was it worth the time, it was worth the money. Peak Potentials Training asked for 3 days of my time and gave me immeasurable skills in return, showing me exactly what I needed to do to attain my financial goals.

The truth is, I understood a little bit before I walked in that room.  But once I started to really listen to the speaker and participate in the exercises (I was too busy being "cool" the first couple hours) I started to get it in a whole new way.

The Millionaire Mind Intensive goes beyond simply teaching you the strategies for creating and maintaining wealth. The learning exercises from Peak Potentials allow you to actually experience these strategies first hand and see them work.


•    How to quadruple your speed to financial freedom
•    The 5 key financial habits of the wealthy
•    The underlying cause of almost all financial problems
•    12 ways to earn passive income so you can make money while you sleep


Plus, they're just fun!  My group wrote and sang a song together, created a beautiful picture, and (almost) set a $100 bill on fire!  Each step of the way, we learned something important about our relationships with finance.

We didn't use much to do this, besides our brains.  No previous knowledge or skills are required for the intensive.  All the materials were provided—but I did find the pens and empty notebook I brought along awfully handy because I don't think I've ever taken so many notes in my life.

By the end of this course I had an utterly new and different attitude towards money and success.  Before I attended, I had the mindset of someone who hopes they might, maybe, be a millionaire some day.  After the course, I had the mindset of a millionaire - full stop.

T. Harv Eker teaches you to be truly "rich" in every part of your life, not just financially. All the same principles that teach you about wealth creation can be used to create true peace and happiness throughout your life.

For me, the Millionaire Mind Seminar experience was one of intense breakthrough learning—and yet, it was easy at the same time.  Being in the room felt comfortable, talking to the other participants was fun, and paying attention to the material was effortless.  I actually found myself looking forward to each new exercise and the experience of learning.

I was in a room full of people eager to learn the same life-changing principles. There were rich people looking to grow their wealth, young couples looking to make sure they started on the right financial footing, a person who had made mistakes and needed to get out of debt, and a middle class earner looking to break free of the paycheck-to-paycheck rut. We all wanted to learn the same proven techniques.

Every person learned something important. I couldn't find a single person who wasn't happy with the experience at the Millionaire Mind Intensive. Honestly, everyone I chatted with was overjoyed with the seminar and all the knowledge they gained.

And they should be overjoyed! What Harv taught us can start to work immediately. They give you a great workbook, "90 Day Wealth Conditionning Program." If you go home and put the strategies in place right away you can see results within 24 hours and the workbook will keep you on track for months after the seminar ends.

A person will see best results if they continue to use the program daily every day for the whole 90 days.  It's not a big commitment--less than 10 minutes a day.

I also didn't feel pressured to buy other products and take other courses.  We were, of course, offered information about these things... along with the freedom for each person to decide what would or would not benefit them.

But, after this fantastic experience, I'm sure I'll take part in another T. Harv Eker course soon. I now know the benefits of studying his techniques and I'm sure I have more to learn. I especially want to know more about the passive income techniques highlighted. Learning 12 proven strategies was great, but I want to know more. Thankfully, Peak Potentials offers an entire course covering just that.

I highly recommend you attend the Millionaire Mind Intensive if at all possible. This was the best learning experience I've had in years. If you don't think you have the time, pick up the 'Secrets of the Millionaire Mind' book. After you read that, you will want to make time!

Instead of the typical "get rich quick without lifting a finger" presentation I expected, T. Harv Eker's Millionaire Mind Intensive showed me how to create wealth for myself, my business, and my future. With the secrets of the millionaire mind at my fingertips, I can't lose!

My recommendation? The Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar is absolutely worth it. The skills I learned have given me the tools I need to ensure life-long financial success.

No comments: